What information we collect and how
GreekRocks may collect Personal Information about you. This may include your name, home address, telephone number, email address, and information about your preferences and online purchasing of minerals from our Website.
Please note that this website does not store any credit or debit card information, or bank account information, as all payment authorisations are handled by third parties.
We may collect this data:
- directly from you – via the registration forms, mailing lists and email;
- From third parties such as credit reference agencies for the purpose of trading with you.
What we do with your information
The Personal Information and data we collect will be used:
- to process your order and provide after sales service, and to deal with enquiries from you;
- to continuously improve our website and service based on the requirements and preferences of yourself and our other users, and to analyse the most frequently accessed pages and the usage of the Website;
- to provide you with information about us, our mineral specimens, and upcoming events that we believe may be of interest to you. Please note we will only do this with your consent, which is given by choosing to join our mailing list, or opting in on the registration form.
You may unsubscribe or opt out from our mailing list at any time by following the instructions given at the end of each email or as detailed in our Terms and Conditions.
Any Personal Information we collect from this Website will be used in accordance with all applicable laws.
Who we disclose the information or data to
We may disclose the information we collect to third parties in order for us to carry out certain activities, such as shipping and postage, handling payments, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our emails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. Please consult the privacy policies of these parties.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to others where we are required to do so by law; to prevent and/or detect crime; and for credit reference purposes. We will never disclose your Personal Information to others for purposes such as marketing and mailing lists.
Security of your information
We will take all reasonable care in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us; however we are unable to provide any guarantee that information stored by us will not be subject to unauthorised access.
If you register with us, you will create a login using your email address as your username, and your chosen password. Your password will then be linked to your email address. You are responsible for any use of your password or your Login Account.